Step by step
Step by step
A good application needs to be based on a good project idea. To find inspiration for a project idea, you can try:
- Reading about other projects (lenke) – get inspired by reading about what others have accomplished!
- Discussing with the head of your institution and your colleagues: What kind of challenges would you like an international approach to?
- Talking to others who have participated in projects. Participating at national and international conferences is a good way to meet people with project experience, and maybe also a future project partner?
Nordplus cooperation requires partners from other Nordic or Baltic countries. Here are some leads to finding international cooperation partners:
- Nordplus partner search
- International seminars and conferences
- Preparatory visits
- The international network of your own institution
- Trade organisations or professional organisations
- Twin towns or cooperation regions
To find out which possibilities the Nordplus programme has to offer, we recommend having a look at the project articles showing examples of projects that have received support.
The Nordplus handbook will provide you with the objectives and regulations of the Nordplus programme.
You may also contact your national Nordplus office for guidance. The national Nordplus offices also provide information meetings.
All applications must be submitted electronically through Espresso, the Nordplus application and reporting tool. You’ll find information about the regulations of each Nordplus sub programme in the handbook. Tips and advice on how to write a good application can be found here.
Applications for projects and networks must have an attached budget. We recommend having a look at the Nordplus budget model.
Applicants can expect an answer within 3 months after the deadline (for the autumn application rounds, results can be expected within approximately 6 weeks). The programme administration offices will send information about results to all applicants.
The results will also be published at www.nordplusonline.org.